Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your finished product, please contact us within thirty (30) days of receipt and one of our representatives will work with you to redo your prints and or frames or issue you a full refund.
The term “User Content” shall refer to any materials you mail-in, submit, upload, post, or otherwise transmit to this site or send to gicleeprintpro.com, including but not limited to Artworks, images, text, data, sketches, photos, drawings, graphics, digital images, or any combination thereof.
User Content Guidelines
Users of the Upload and Print Service must adhere to the following guidelines. We reserve the right to remove or reject any User Content that may conflict with these guidelines.
- Copyright & Intellectual property violations. Users must honor the intellectual property rights of others. Users shall not post or distribute content to which they do not own the copyright. In addition, users shall not post or distribute images or other content that (i) is an unauthorized reproduction or modified version of a copyrighted work, (ii) features the brand, logo, trademark, trade name or trade dress of any other person or entity, or (iii) infringes on any third party’s rights of privacy or publicity.
- Illegal Acts. Users shall not post or distribute content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offenses, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability under or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Hate and social intolerance. Users shall not post or distribute content that contains hate or racial intolerance or advocates violence or ridicule against any individual, group, or organization.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia. Users shall not post or distribute content that displays illegal drugs or the paraphernalia used for them.
- Language. Users shall not post or distribute content that features excessive profanity or sexually explicit language, defamatory statements, or remarks that disparage or ridicule other people.
- Pornography. The Site is not a place for erotica or adult content that crosses the line from art into pornography. We understand that our users may be interested in all varieties and types of images that may include nude figures and affectionate activity. These are legitimate subjects of artistic portrayal. However, under no circumstances shall users post or distribute X-rated or hard-core images, sexual images involving children, images that depict genitalia, sexual acts, amateur porn or any paraphernalia involved with this type of activity.
- Violence. Users shall not post content that contains overt or gratuitous violence or images of crime-scene photos, morgue shots or violent depictions or human organs and body parts, or images that promote suicide.
- Other harmful or offensive materials. Users shall not post content that a reasonable art observer would find offensive or art that (i) is libelous, (ii) promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or otherwise; (iii) is harmful to or exploitative of children; or (iv) is otherwise illegal. We reserve the right to finally determine the appropriateness of all images posted to our site.
User Content Rights
You retain ownership rights to any Artworks and/or any digital images you mail-in, submit, post, or otherwise transmit to the Site or send to GicleePrintPro.com (“Image Content”). We will only use your Image Content for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your orders. However, if you upload, post or otherwise transmit non-image User Content like reviews or comments, we reserve the right to use such non-image User Content in any manner we deem appropriate, including in our marketing materials.
We reserve the right to preserve and/or disclose any and all User Content (including Image Content) if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal requirements, enforce the terms of this Agreement, respond to any claims that User Content violates the law or rights of third parties, or to protect the rights of GicleePrintPro.com, its users or the public.
Reviews, Comments and Question
Visitors may send reviews, comments, and other communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, or questions, to /facebook/gicleeprintpro.com. By doing so, you acknowledge that we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and exploit any of the foregoing suggestions or ideas in any manner.
Limited Remedy for Loss or Damage of your Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Order
In the unlikely event of the loss or damage of your Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Order (including Artwork) during your use of the Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Services, you acknowledge and agree that your sole and complete remedy for such loss is the lesser of (i) the amount of your Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Order, or (ii) three-hundred U.S. dollars ($300.00) (the “Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Guarantee”). You further acknowledge and agree that this amount is a reasonable approximation of the damages that would be suffered by you from the loss or damage of your Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Order (including Artwork), and is not a penalty. Your right to receive payment under the Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Guarantee applies only if you have used the packaging provided by GicleePrintPro.com and followed GicleePrintPro.com’s packing and delivery instructions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site and Services and Products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express, or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly understand and agree that use of the Site and/or Services and Products is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liabilities
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation damages for loss of revenue, profits, use, or data resulting from any use of the Site and/or the Services and Products (regardless of whether we should have known of the possibility of such damages). Subject only to the Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Guarantee, if applicable, regardless of the form of action (including negligence), in no event shall our aggregate liability arising out of or relating to the use of the site and/or the Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Services and Products exceed the aggregate amount paid by you to use or access the Site and/or Giclée Printing & Framing of New England Services and Products. Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause. If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
Assumption of Risk and Release.
You understand that breaking the seal, opening, or otherwise tampering with the Final Product, including for the removal or attempted removal of Artwork, includes certain inherent risks, including, but not limited to, damage to the Final Product, the Artwork, and/or personal injury to you. You assume all risk arising in connection with or related to such activity. Further, you hereby release GicleePrintPro.com and each of its successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, distributors, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, (together, “GicleePrintPro.com Persons”) from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from your use of the Services and Products.
Subject To Change Without Notice; Severability